All Inclusive Paris: Full-Day Walking tour with the Eiffel Tower
Uncover the history and art of the quintessentially Parisian neighbourhoods on this tour, your all-inclusive tour includes tickets to the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, and a river cruise.
On your full-day private tour, you will:
- Meet your private guide outside the Louvre Museum to begin your tour;
- See the unmissable attractions of the Louvre, including the Mona Lisa, The Coronation of Napoleon, and Venus de Milo;
- Wander through Le Marais – the quintessentially Pre-Revolutionary Parisian neighbourhood – where you will enjoy lunch at your leisure (paid for locally by guests)
- See the highlights of the city centre, including Île de la Cité, the Palais de Justice, and Notre Dame Cathedral;
- Hop aboard a relaxing river cruise to enjoy the city from the ease of the Seine;
- Learn about the Eiffel Tower with your guide, then take the lift to the 2nd floor and visit the tower at your own pace (tickets included)
Originally one of France’s most lavish royal palaces, and home to some of the most ostentatious Kings of France, the Louvre has fast become the world's most impressive and influential museum of art in the world and is an absolute must for anyone with an interest in art. Your private licensed guide will take you through one of the most expansive and beautiful art collections in the world, where you will see some of the museum’s greatest works that span from 450 BCE to the 19th century, along with several of its lesser-known treasures.
From the museum, your guide will take you to a neighbourhood which truly evokes the ‘je ne sais quoi’ of Parisian nostalgia, where you will see the magnificent Hotel De Ville – the city’s seat of government for over 600 years. Enjoy lunch at your own pace in Le Marais, with recommendations from your guide on the best place to indulge in the local cuisine of your choosing.
Step onto a riverboat to enjoy the magic of the city from the Seine – the geography around which the entire city has been built for thousands of years.
Learn more about the city’s modernization efforts in the 19th century, which brought gas lanterns, parks, sewage systems, schools, and hospitals to the city. Your tour concludes at the city’s most iconic site: the Eiffel Tower, where you will enjoy lift tickets to the second story. Your guide will be sure to give you dinner recommendations before leaving you to marvel at the spectacular panoramic views of the city.
Please note that the "Liberty Leading the People" will be under restoration until further notice.